Thursday, April 26, 2012

Retro Swag Water

A new spin on bottled water...cartoned water. Ever go shopping OR receive a gift and think "who'd a thunk it!"

"Boxed Water Is Better" is the actual name of this clever product. For years now I've been staring at my milk carton each morning and it never occurred to me that it could be the perfect fit for water. (I'm not that creative until after a cup of coffee w/ milk of course.)

An Eco spin on bottled water, cartoned water is super unique and a new size that I actually like. I drink a lot of water and bang through a 16oz bottle pretty quickly so a carton would work nicely.

Currently it's only available in this large size and is very pricey. You can co-brand the water with a sticker but I'm told very soon you might be able to directly imprint on the carton, which is very exciting!! Call me to order!

No comments: