Friday, September 9, 2011

Personalized organizational swag



If you know me... then you know I'm obsessively organized. This adorable swag is not only cute, functional BUT it's personalized. Yes, I use my outlook for everything but the old school in me carries around my little planner so I can see my months in advance. Don't ask me why I use duel organizers but something about my planner makes me feel secure, cozy and smarter. I use highlighters and have special coding for different events, i jot down hearts around date nights with with hubby...I love to reflect back at my cute notes. CHEESY, I know!! Personalized planners by Erin Condren. On a larger scale it would be really simple to customize a corporate notebook like this for your company and include important dates exclusive to your company.

No comments: