Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"Your villa or mine?" O.P.I. Swag


Today I had the pleasure of meeting beauty royalty. Does "The First Lady of Nail Polish" ring a bell? If not then you really need to crawl out from under that rock and pick up any celeb mag and you will understand the brand icon responsible for creating "Vodka & Caviar", "Mucho Dinero" and my favorite "Your Villa or Mine?"
Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, Executive VP of O.P.I. has found their niche and has made O.P.I. a part of beauty pop-culture. It's amazing to know that each color is inspired and made with so much love and thought, overseen and named by Suzi herself.
This blog is dedicated of course to the O.P.I. swag bag and team, but I also wanted to spread the Suzi-word as her words really touched me. Her advice was simple, number one is ALWAYS your customer, always continue to grow your brand and never quit striving for the "wow" factor. Also, invest in good Public Relations professional to help manage your brand. Side note: You must paint your tooties this fall with the new "Espana" collection, fabulous!

No comments: