Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July SWAG Parade-Park City


This 4th of July I headed up to Park City Utah for some fun and nature. Every year PC puts on a 4th of July Celebration that is crazy small- town-quaint- fun.
One of the highlights is their 4th of July Parade where locals dress up and parade down the "nostalgic" Main Street. I noticed something maybe I never paid attention to before but the parade was filled with product placement and SWAG giveaways. I walked away with a promotional Park City "locals only" VIP CARD which is good for discounts at business across the city. Click the images to link to the launch site for the Locals card and read about the fantastic promotions offered. This is a very clever inexpensive way to rally up local business and introduce business to the locals and tourist.

2 comments:

VIP Cards said...

Thanks for the post and sharing your own view with us. VIP cards is really a nice option to take some good discounts.

plastic card said...

Thanks for giving me such type of information which is useful for my knowledge.I think now a days plastic VIP cards is too necessary for business.