Saturday, June 20, 2009

Luxury Notepads-Angeleno Magazine

I'm always searching for new hot product "swag" trends and this post is compliments of Angeleno Magazine-Modern Luxury. These Designer notepads are available with the most adorable graphics and are environmentally friendly. Printed on recycled paper with soy based inks they are a fabulous buy for just $12. Available at LindaandHarriett.com; click the image to read the blog post at Modern Luxury. Often times I encourage my clients to "think outside of the box" when creating their own promotional products. For example it would be very simple to spice up your corporate notepads by adding fun designs and graphics like these designer notepads. I can also report of a new product to the promotional market which I just learned about, "Elephant Poo Paper." I kid you not someone figured out a way to recycle the poo of elephants and make paper out of it. You can read the funny details at http://www.poopoopaper.com/.
-Enjoy

No comments: