Sunday, November 9, 2008

Luxe Holiday Trend Watch- Dabney Lee Home

Dabney Lee Stationary is only the hottest, most fabulous stationary company around! Ohhh I love Dabney for so many reason but mostly because her stationary just makes me smile and makes me happy. With our fast paced lives these days it's so lovely to send and receive a letter from a friend and Dabney is making it hip to "holla" the old school way...pen & paper!

Visit her website to browse all of her adorable stationary patterns and signature monograms that she's famous for. Dabney, I'm excited to say also just launched her new Home Line; http://www.dabneyleeathome.com/where you can find her signature patterns and monograms carried into the high-end luxury category of stylish and fashionable home accessories. A few of my fav's pictured here, I lOVE the monogrammed Lucite cocktail tray and recipe holder, with the Holiday's here this would make a WONDERFUL GIFT! Please contact me directly for information if you'd like a Dabney product for you're corporate holiday gifts this year.

No comments: