Thursday, July 24, 2008

"My Style.com visits the swag suite"

My Friends at MyStyle.com -Style Network, AKA. E! Entertainment have been kind enough to contribute to THE SWAG SUITE. I will post weekly "Hot Product Picks" from the product and trend pros at My Style.com.

This weeks "shopping gallery" boosts a plethora of fab-tabulos products, the theme -Summer Stylin'. My favorite product pick was this set of "Summer Flip Flop Coasters" (see image). These coasters can easily become summer SWAG at your summer event by adding custom packaging (logo gift bag, logo tissue, logo wrap and logo ribbon), adds a personalized touch! Where to buy this adorable swag you ask... http://www.mystyle.com/mystyle/photos/gallery.jsp?galleryUUID=c5b2516e-6865-4e7d-a535-38a0997c88f6

-So check out mystyle.com and get your fix of the hot trends, the hot styles & hot gossip.

No comments: